Tuesday, September 15, 2009

SnuggleFish!

Since it's such a bleak, bleary, rainy day, I brought my Scrumptious Good Times Snickerdoodles right up back to you my dearest diary. This way, we can enjoy the loveliness of snuggling up in a cozy tent made up of all of my favorite blankies, and write my poetry in SECRET.

There now. Isn't that nice? Normally on days such as this, I would be pop in "The Thornbirds" (OMG, that movie just makes me BAWL) but Father has recently put the kibosh on ALL films or television involving Richard Chamberlain. With that rule in place, I might as well watch nothing at all!

First things first. If I'm to win the heart of my Dusky Mistress with verse, I must find something just as poetic and lovely to describe her...well, demesnes if you will, as the fluffy pink pillows of her lips. The best way to go about this, most understanding and indulgent of diaries, is to list all the things that make me THINK of Lady McD's...erm...flower petals.
  • Tootsie Pops

  • Grapefruit

  • My loofah

  • Key Lime flavored Ice cream

  • Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  • Moisturizing Body Lotion
  • Baklava
  • Butterflies
  • Unicorns of the Sea (aka, Benson)
  • Curling ribbon
  • ANY song by Justin Timberlake
  • The Koi Pond in the back garden

In all honesty, Diary, I could go on for hours. It seems everywhere I look all I see are...well, I think you can guess. I think this is good starting place, and between you, me, Teddy and Roxy we are sure to come up with something that will last the ages and sufficiently express my most mannish desires!

Now...since Father hasn't yet banned Cary Elwes, "Lady Jane" it shall be! Oh, I love a good period drama!

Farewell for now!

Y.P.M.




4 comments:

I Fought Piranhas said...

OHMYGOODNESS! Now I see "them" everywhere! Headlights are particularly distracting.
Also, I am slightly disturbed that a talking narwhal reminds me of bosoms. Plus, what time are we in? Who is this Cary Elwes, was he even alive in 36? Oh well, "Shakespeare" was never one to avoid anachronisms.

JessicaD said...

Your thinly veiled hate for me is mildly disturbing.

For a FirstWitch, time is irrelevant. It is merely an elastic hairband that I can bend and twist to my will. Also, Cary Elwes is TIMELESS. Much like the great works of my favorite Sonuvaglovemaka, Bill Shakespeare.

I Fought Piranhas said...

Is it bad that I briefly considered googling "Sonuvaglovemaka?" I thought we were incorporating the slavs into Malcolm's life now.

JessicaD said...

You mean the Slavic Friends of Roswell King? The ones that make hand-made marbles? I do believe the most prominent of those guests was Branislav Sonuvaglovemaka.