Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thoughts on Tartness

Dear Malcolm's Diary,

Oh RAPTURE! Diary I could hardly wait to wake up this morning and put pen to paper. As it was, I could barely shut my eyes last night because I was all a tingle...for a variety of reasons. BUT! Mostly because I was filled with excitement at the thought of facing the morning.

Do you know what today is Diary?

It's Blueberry Pancake Day! Every 17th Wednesday, Cook makes me my most favorite of all breakfasts...Blueberry Pancakes. And? She even makes a smiley face out of whipped cream on the topmost one.

The thought of sinking my fork into their fluffy, delicious, syrupy goodness combined with the just the right amount of blueberry tartness just makes me...well, truly it makes me think of Lady McD.

That's an odd development.

Self? You just keep unfolding like a flower!

I still haven't come to any final decisions about my title. However, if there was a way to include something about pancakes and/or blueberries, I should be very much satisfied.

Well, Diary, I'm fit to burst with desire for those moist, warm pancakes...so farewell for now!

Yours ever,

Malcolm

1 comment:

I Fought Piranhas said...

"Self? You just keep unfolding like a flower!"

-Awesome