Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Visit From the Continuity Fairy

Dearest Diary,

Strange and weird (in the bastardized, non Anglo-Saxon sense) things are afoot. I read through my last two posts and realized that both things seemed to have happened on the same day. I clearly remember one of these two events, yet why do I post the morning post after the unfamiliar "sexypartytimes-post?" Diary, to further add to the confusion, my postings were a mere half hour apart! Something is amiss though I do not know exactly what.

WAIT! DIARY! Oooh, I am a veritable young Sherlock Holmes...or Brisco County Jr...Doctor Who? Anyways, I noticed a common thread in both these events: Young Siward's daemonically possessed hand.

Fiend! He must have been gallivanting with those lyrical chappy women and talking manwich, I have noticed his lips are beginning to have that rough-hewn look. Clearly he must be dabbling in the daemonical arts and has opened some sort of time fold where-in one of my realities is encroaching upon the other. Does his deviousness know NO BOUNDS!? I shall have to stop him somehow. If he is truly dimensionally transcendental, I shall have to come up with some plan...which I will...after some more of Cook's "ScrumptiousGoodTimes.

Yours in an unknown to woman fashion,

Y.B.P.M.

P.S. Maybe if I get to explore alternate universes...perchance I can woo the fair Lady MacD by trial and error until I know the right combination of verbal and physical come-ons that will make her mine in this world? Perhaps.

4 comments:

JessicaD said...

Well, sir. Since you were apparently missing your whimsy, I made sure I posted something yesterday, and because SOMEONE (points at you) is too self-involved to read before HE posts...this is the sort of thing that happens.

And now there's a rip in the space time continuum. Which then forced me to have to look up how to SPELL "continuum".

BUT, as I am a Witch, the First in fact, I will use the power of BLUES to fix this.

You do however, owe me your soul now.

And of course Young Siward's hand.

Unknown said...

The problem is that I start typing and have to keep doing it in-between classes. So I start early, but finish late.

Unknown said...

But now, B.P.M. may have to fight a time-traveling demon hand. That sounds like a total plus to me.

JessicaD said...

There's a joke waiting to be made about starting early and finishing late but I can't quite put it together.